GROUND-BREAKING COURT RULINGS OPEN FLOODGATES FOR MIS-SOLD TIMESHARE CLAIMS
In 2015, the Supreme Court made ground-breaking judgments on mis-sold timeshare, ordering the timeshare group ANFI of Gran Canaria to pay a full refund of €40,000 to a customer.
This landmark legal victory, and the wave of similar court judgments against Anfi, Club La Costa, Pueblo Evita/Richvale (and many other timeshare resorts/groups) that have followed, has set a series of important legal precedents.ECC has helped thousands of timeshare owners succesfully claim against their timeshare resorts.
The most common issues inlcude:
- Breaches of the Timeshare Regulations of 1999
- Deposits paid or Finance agreed within the cooling-off period
- Illegal practices in upgrade or “trade-in” transactions
- Contracts of 50 or more years, or “In Perpetuity”
- Illegal “Floating Weeks” contracts
- Mis-selling of finance (e.g. Shawbrook, Hitachi, Barclays…)
Contact ECC today and check if you also qualify to claim you money back. Just complete complete the online wizard form at the top of this page and we will get in touch.
ECC is especially keen to hear from customer involved with the following Timeshare schemes: Club La Costa, Diamond Resorts, RCI, Anfi, Silverpoint, Petchey/MGM/Infiniti, MacDonald Resorts, Marriott, Wimpen Leisure